Arenson is seeking a Marketing Intern to join its team. This position will be based out of the NY office at 16 Madison Square West, NY, NY 10010.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for providing day-to-day support for the marketing team to communicate Arenson’s value proposition to current and potential clients and partners.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with internal projects such as creating an in-house image and materials database to help the sales force
- Assisting with ordering and maintaining marketing supplies.
- Assisting with the development of website blog content and sales-supporting marketing material which may include proposal presentations, company bid responses, social media updates, and print production.
- Other miscellaneous projects that may require creative design assistance. (For example, an intern’s recent project was to redesign the Arenson employee handbook in a way that is consistent with Arenson’s new branding).
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university / College seniors and juniors will also be taken into consideration
- Candidate must be very detail-oriented with excellent organizational, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Portfolio required. Please show us what you’re proud of!
- Proficiency in both Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude is required, as is knowledge of how to thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
- A passion for furniture, interior design and architecture is a plus.
- A team player mentality with the ability to work well across functional teams.
- A good sense of humor and good taste won’t go unnoticed.
The internship will run for a minimum of 12 weeks, with a commitment of 20-40 hours per week. This internship could potentially lead to a full-time permanent position.
Please send your résumé, cover letter, and portfolio in PDF format firstname.lastname@example.org. MS Word Documents will not be opened. Please send with the subject line: “Application – Arenson Marketing Internship” – Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, April 12th.
Arenson is the largest commercial furniture dealership in the Knoll network. We work with businesses and institutions of all sizes, ranging from small start-ups in temporary office space, to large corporations with numerous locations around the country and around the globe. We have researched the furniture marketplace, and through that research, we have aligned ourselves with over 300 different furniture manufacturers whom we feel produce best-in-class products. Our Props division provides furniture props for virtually every Film and TV production occurring in the city.