Arenson is currently seeking a talented Account Executive / Salesperson to work from our New York City office.
We are seeking a dynamic, team-oriented professional who thrives on the challenges associated with service excellence. The right candidate will have:
- Must have 2-5+ years demonstrated business-to-business experience in the contract office furniture industry with the proven ability to meet sales goals through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- A love for furniture and crafted objects.
- General knowledge of systems furniture and furniture product applications.
- Knowledge of Architectural Glass Wall products a plus.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent prospecting skills and the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated and ambitious.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Prospect for new furniture sales opportunities and manage the day to day relationship with existing clients.
- Drive sales and profitability by leading the development of creative and innovative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop business relationships with various influencers to identify potential opportunities early.
- Collaborate with the Architect or Interior Designer to meet functional, aesthetic and budgetary requirements.
- Develop account plans with existing accounts that maximize penetration and retention.
- Work with other company divisions (architectural products, daylight managment products and vertical products) to provide cross-selling opportunities.
- Develop strategies for improved sales growth.
- Some national travel required.
For immediate consideration, please email your résumé to email@example.com.