Arenson is currently seeking a talented Account Executive / Salesperson to work with our Rental Division from our New York City office.
We are seeking a dynamic, team-oriented professional who thrives on the challenges associated with service excellence. The right candidate will have:
- Must have 2-5 years demonstrated business-to-business experience with the proven ability to meet sales goals through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Have the ability to effectively maintain and expand account revenue. Demonstrated analytical, negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a rental/sales environment a plus.
- Excellent prospecting skills and the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Knowledge of interior design/furniture a plus.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends based in Manhattan.
- Prospect for commercial rental opportunities and manage the day to day relationship with existing clients.
- Drive sales and profitability by leading the development of creative and innovative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop business/industry relationships with various influencers to identify potential opportunities early.
- Develop strategies for improved sales growth.
We offer a competitive salary, commissions, and comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.