Arenson is currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for our Architectural Products division to work exclusively with glass walls product ranges from Maars and Dorma Interiors. We are looking for a dynamic, team-oriented professional who thrives on the challenges associated with service excellence.
Arenson carries a wide range of office furnishings and architectural products for the commercial interiors market. In addition to being the largest furniture dealership in the Knoll network, Arenson maintains a full-service Architectural Products division, which encompasses interior architectural partitions, a full variety of window treatments, and fabric/acoustic wall panels.
The ideal candidate should be independent and open to/enjoy performing a variety of tasks, from general administrative tasks to comprehensive project meetings. This individual will spend equal amounts of time between desk and field. The Senior Project Manager should be personable and able to communicate with a variety of people on many different levels of the project, from client to laborer. This person in this position will work closely with the Principal of Arenson Architectural Products.
- Assist in estimating, proposal review and coordination with bid documents.
- Attend and participate in Project Meetings.
- Commandeer the Submittal and Shop Drawing Process while considering overall project schedule.
- Work with others in the firm on Field Verification, regular jobsite visits and installation inspections.
- Coordinate and process Project Administration paperwork; Including Change Order processing and Payment Requisitions (ie: AIA G702/&03) to General Contractors,.
- Collaborate with various General Contractors and their respective project Sub-Contractors to make sure projects are on-time and within contract value.
- Organize, coordinate, and schedule both deliveries and installations with our installation and warehousing sub-contractors, ie: millworkers, carpenters, electricians, and carpet/flooring contractors
- Commandeer Punch List activity, rectification, and project close out (including packaging of General Contractor’s requirements for Close-Out Documents)
- Develop and strengthen working relationships with our vendors, warehouse and installation sub-contractors.
- Architectural background and/or skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend an entire set of Construction Documents and accompanying Project Specifications.
- Knowledge of general construction details also preferred.
- Ability to interact with multiple clients: End-Users, Designers, General Contractors and Vendors
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be independent, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and very proficient with computers, smart phones, tablets, etc.
- Preference to those with proficiency in AutoCAD
Arenson offers an industry-competitive compensation package with full benefits, including 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arenson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.