Arenson is a contract dealer of Knoll furniture products. We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator. This person will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the marketing team to communicate Arenson’s value proposition to current and potential clients and partners.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Provide photography services for all in-house needs including but not limited to project photo shoots, product photography for props and rental’s websites, Arenson events, and employee headshots
- In-house strategy and development of marketing materials such as bid submissions, presentations, lookbooks, case studies, and other collateral items.
- Research and develop content for social media posts
- Assist with ordering and maintaining marketing supplies
- Assist in populating and updating website with new content
- Assist with analyzing SEM strategy for effectiveness and identifying areas for improvement
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, graphic design, marketing,
- 0-2 years of experience
- Candidate must be very detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- A passion for furniture, interior design and architecture is a plus
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Should be a motivated self-starter
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge and skill at photography is desired, but not a requirement
Benefits: Standard medical and dental, 10 paid company holidays, 2 weeks of accrued vacation.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. Excellent potential for professional growth.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should submit in PDF format: A Resume and portfolio. A link to a web-based portfolio is acceptable. MS Word documents will not be opened.
Please send applications to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Marketing Coordinator”