The largest contract dealer of Knoll furniture products has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing day-to-day support for the marketing team to communicate Arenson’s value proposition to current and potential clients and partners. This position will be based out of the NY office at 1115 Broadway, NY, NY 10010.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- In-house strategy and development of marketing materials such as bid submissions, presentations, lookbooks, case studies, and other collateral items.
- Overseeing, coordinating, and advertising in-house and off-site events that promote networking or education to our sales team
- Research and develop content for social media posts (primarily on LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Order and maintain marketing office supply levels.
- Assist in populating and updating website with new content.
- Assisting with analyzing SEM strategy for effectiveness and identifying areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of experience
- Candidate must be very detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Strong visual communication skills – the ability to create a compelling, visually appealing piece that communicates or tells the story (good sense of design)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- Knowledge of photography and photo editing is a plus.
- Experience with SEO/SEM is a plus.
- Proactive attitude
- A passion for furniture, interior design and architecture is a plus.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work with different personality types in a team environment.
- Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Benefits: Standard medical and dental, 10 paid company holidays, 2 weeks of accrued vacation.
- Salary: $40-$45K depending on experience and qualifications. Excellent potential for professional growth.
Qualified candidates should submit in PDF format: a cover letter, resume and portfolio – these 3 submissions are required for consideration. A link to a web-based portfolio is acceptable. MS Word documents will not be opened. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Marketing Coordinator”
Arenson Office Furnishings Inc. (Arenson), headquartered in New York City, provides workspace solutions to businesses and institutions of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to large corporations around the globe. We have researched the furniture marketplace, and through that research, we have aligned ourselves with over 300 different furniture manufacturers whom we feel produce best-in-class products.
Arenson’s in-house resources enable our team to fully service our clients. These resources include an Architectural Walls (Interior Glass Walls) division, corporate and TV/Film props rental department, Used Furniture Outlet, and in-house Union and Non-Union Installation team. Our Props division provides furniture props for virtually every Film and TV production occurring in the city.