Arenson is seeking a Marketing Intern to join its team immediately. This position will be based out of the NY office at 1115 Broadway, NY, NY 10010.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for providing day-to-day support for the marketing team to communicate Arenson’s value proposition to current and potential clients and partners.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with the development of sales-supporting marketing material, which may include bid responses, presentations, and lookbooks.
- Taking an active role in developing and scheduling industry-relevant social media content.
- Uploading image and copy content onto the website through the Arenson web content management system
- Assisting with photography shoots, formatting and re-touching
- Assisting with event planning
- Assisting with ordering and maintaining marketing supplies.
- Other miscellaneous projects that may require creative design assistance. (For example, an intern’s recent project was to redesign the Arenson employee handbook in a way that is consistent with Arenson’s new branding).
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university / College spring 2018 graduates will be taken into consideration.This internship could potentially lead to a full-time position.
- Candidate must be very detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Portfolio required. Please show us what you’re proud of!
- Proficiency in both Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- Knowledge of photography and photo editing is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude is required, as is knowledge of how to thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
- A passion for furniture, interior design and architecture is a plus.
This is a paid internship with an hourly rate of $13. Hours and scheduling are flexible; the internship will run for a minimum of 12 weeks, with a minimum commitment of 30 hours per week (40 max).
Please send your résumé, cover letter, and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com. MS Word Documents will not be opened. Please send with the subject line: “Application – Arenson Marketing Internship” – Applications will be accepted until March 16, 2018.
Arenson Office Furnishings Inc. (Arenson), headquartered in New York City, provides workspace solutions to businesses and institutions of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to large corporations around the globe. We have researched the furniture marketplace, and through that research, we have aligned ourselves with over 300 different furniture manufacturers whom we feel produce best-in-class products.
Arenson’s in-house resources enable our team to fully service our clients. These resources include an Architectural Walls (Interior Glass Walls) division, corporate and TV/Film props rental department, Used Furniture Outlet, and in-house Union and Non-Union Installation team. Our Props division provides furniture props for virtually every Film and TV production occurring in the city.