Arenson is currently seeking an experienced Project Architect for our Architectural Products division.
We are looking for a dynamic, team-oriented professional who thrives on the challenges associated with service excellence. The right candidate will have:
- 5-10 years operations and project management experience, preferably in architectural glass wall systems.
- An expert understanding of architectural drawings, specifications, submittals and field conditions.
- Working knowledge of construction, millwork and hardware.
- A holistic understanding of estimating, budgeting and all financial aspects of the construction processes.
- Superior communication skills with architects, general contractors and end-users.
- Ability to manage a high volume workload effectively.
- An even-keel temperament and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ensuring that business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed and effective in terms of surpassing customer expectations.
- Managing an internal administrative team and training new-hires.
- Confirming material take-offs and managing the submittals process.
- Project budgeting and invoicing through close-out.
- Vendor relations, including the assessment of accountability for charge-backs and invoice resolution..
- Proactively catching problems and issues before they arise.
- Providing support to the Architectural Products sales group in Arenson’s 3 offices.
This person in this position will work closely with the Principal of Arenson Architectural Products. This is an exciting position with opportunity for growth and advancement. Arenson offers very competitive compensation and full benefits packages, including 401(k). Arenson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.
For immediate consideration, please email your résumé to email@example.com.