Arenson Architectural Products, is seeking a Project Coordinator for our New York, NY office. The role is an important part of the Architectural Products team. The individual will be responsible for keeping things running smoothly and will be the core of the business. There is tremendous opportunity for advancement.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the architectural products or office furnishing industry.
- CAD (AutoCAD) experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and highly motivated.
- Adaptable and proactive.
- Demonstrated track-record of successful performance in a goal-oriented, team environment.
- Receive worksheet from salesperson/project manager, generate proposal and check for accuracy.
- Submit quotes for Delivery & Installation to our labor group.
- Receive signed proposal and/or purchase order/deposit from client, check client’s payment terms, enter any specific vendor instructions and cut purchase orders.
- Follow up with vendor for acknowledgment.
- Review acknowledgment to make sure it matches the purchase order. Alert salesperson/project manager of any discrepancies.
- Print receiving tickets for each order and forward to the warehouse.
- Keep a running PO status report for all proposals that have been booked for personal use and for client use.
- Follow up with vendor to confirm order is shipping on time.
- Compare receiving list to PO to confirm that all product is accounted for.
- Enter product as received and print delivery ticket.
- Schedule delivery and installation with client and warehouse.
- Request pro-forma invoices if necessary.
- Send work order to client for sign off.
- Order punch-list items and make sure vendor has received it and will process it immediately.
- Send invoice to client.
- Create and manage PM, Sales director and Estimator outlook calendar.
- Create and maintain emailing list and help the coordination with the Marketing team
- Help coordinate lunch and learn presentation to A&D firms.
- Request pricing/discounting, lead times, freight terms and product specifications from vendors.
- Request finish samples from manufacturers and assist the PM submittals
- Submit labor requests sent by the client to inspect and repair wall systems.
- Issue non-billables and chargebacks to vendors for warranty issues.
- Tag and color code product on floor plans.
- Assist with bids.
Company Description: Established in 1983, Arenson Office Furnishings, Inc. has grown to become one of the nation’s premier contract furniture dealerships. By skillfully integrating talented people, the right products and the most advanced technology, we have earned a reputation for excellence and complete client satisfaction. For more information, check out our website, www.aof.com.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package, including 401(k).
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com.